Following the demise of Carillion, QOB Interiors was appointed to manage the completion of the project at 90 Bartholomew Close. The building is part of the large mixed-use redevelopment works at Bart’s Square.
It was originally a linoleum and carpet warehouse and has now been transformed into 24,500 sq ft of Cat A office space over 6 floors with 5,700 sq ft of retail space at ground and basement level. The QOB team successfully commissioned and closed out the project to client-defined sectional completion dates.
90 Bartholomew Close
- Architect : Sheppard Robson
- Project Manager : GVA Second London Wall
- Cost Consultant : Arcadis
- Services Consultant : SWECO
- Size of Project : 24,500 sq ft
- Programme : 16 weeks