Following a successful single-stage tender, we were appointed by property investment and development client Landsec to deliver the marketing suite for their latest development of the space behind the globally iconic Piccadilly Lights.
Lucent W1 is set to become a destination hot spot at the city's epicenter with cutting-edge design, panoramic views, and expansive green spaces.
Boasting a unique mix of flexible workspaces, retail and residential offerings, this hidden gem, where 'culture and commerce' collide, required a marketing suite that fully encapsulated a sense of calm and serenity in contrast to its location at the heart of a buzzing and vibrant community.
We carried out the strip out, and Cat B fit out of the showcase scheme, designed by Anomaly to a tight 8-week programme.
The marketing suite included:
- layout modifications and finishes to improve the function and practicality of the space,
- installation of contrasting lighting schemes for neon and ambient areas,
- upgrade works to existing services and installation of new fan coil units,
- exposed and restored original windows and timber flooring,
- mobility improvements to make the area DDA accessible,
- installation of a new external canopy.
We have delivered an exceptional marketing facility that perfectly embodies the client's vision of an urban oasis. Following its success, we have since been appointed on other projects with both the client and other professionals involved, a testament to the collaborative working and open relationship developed at Lucent W1.
Photos courtesy of Anomoly and Jonathan Banks
- Client Landsec
- Architect Anomaly
- Cost Consultant EJL Consulting
- Project Manager EJL Consulting
- Size 2,000 sq ft
- Programme 8 weeks