Leading asset and investment management company Oxygen Asset Management appointed us to carry out the Cat A + refurbishment works to the north office of the second floor at 80 Cheapside.
80 Cheapside is a fully fitted contemporary space offering high-quality facilities in a Central City Core location.
We worked closely with the client and professional team to strip out the existing Cat B interior and deliver Grade A office accommodation design and construction.
Our scope of works included:
- Removal of partitions and construction of new to suit remodelled layouts
- Reconfiguration of Reception and WC’s
- Removal and installation of new services, including pumping units for tea points
- M&E modifications to suit the new layout
- Specialist LED lighting installation
- Replacement of floor finishes throughout
- New breakout area with bespoke tea point
- Furniture installation
We also developed the design and construction of the following items.
- New acoustic feature ceiling arrangement with BAUX acoustic panels
- New LED feature lighting in the reception entrance ceiling
- New Reception entrance feature with relaxed seating and bespoke tea point
- Several items of feature furniture for Reception.
As we were working within an occupied building, with tenants above and below and the Project Managing team’s own London office already occupied half of the same floor, there were construction and noise restrictions to minimise disruption to the existing tenants.
Our demise was on the second floor, and access was via the main stairwell. With little room for storage and no loading bay, close coordination and meticulous scheduling were essential to ensure a smooth delivery process.
We worked with the professional teams and maintained strong communication throughout the programme, including weekly reporting, sampling of proposed finishes, and site walks to ensure 100% stakeholder satisfaction.
- Client Oxygen Asset Management
- Architect QOB D&B
- Cost Consultant Workman LLP
- Project Manager Workman LLP
- M&E Consultant Michael J Lonsdale
- Programme 10 Weeks