QOB Interiors Ltd specialise in high quality building refurbishment and fit out of commercial properties. We are committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment from our Directors, our site teams and supply chain. Reducing waste, lowering vehicle emissions and energy consumption, using materials from sustainable sources, biodiversity protection and working with our clients and supply chain are our key environmental objectives.
Ultimate responsibility for our sustainable approach within QOB Interiors Ltd rests with me as Managing Director. I will ensure that we as a company are managed and adequately resourced to reduce the environmental impact of our activities. To achieve this objective, this policy shall be communicated to our employees and made accessible to all interested parties. Our management will ensure works under their control are managed, planned and adequately resourced in line with our management systems.
The continuing development of a positive sustainable approach within QOB Interiors Ltd will be achieved by the involvement of all employees. In addition, the availability of competent personnel at all levels is critical to sustainable working practices. It is the responsibility of all levels of management to ensure that their personnel are fully competent and understand, have access to competent environmental advice and are consulted on any issues.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation as a minimum level of performance and where practical, approved codes of practice and other requirements such as those specified by our clients.
- Maintain continued certification to ISO 14001:2015
- Assess the environmental impact of our operations and look to influence design by working with our supply chain to offer alternative sustainable solutions to our clients and interested parties.
- Procure materials and services that are sustainable and offer greater energy efficiency than those we replace.
- Implement the waste management hierarchy throughout our business and on every project
- Reduce the consumption of water and energy as well as single use plastics
- Promote the use of environmentally friendly modes of transport
- Train our staff and supply chain on environmental issues including the environmental impact of their activities.
- Establish targets, monitor operations and continually improve our environmental performance.